What is Private Labeling?
Private labeling, or white labeling, is when a company manufactures a product exclusively for another company under their brand.
Why Private Label CBD?
Utilize our 5+ years of expertise in the formulation, manufacturing, packaging, and labeling of CBD products. Our knowledge and passion for hemp allows you to release your own brand- guaranteed to be high quality.
Capitalize on a growing industry with hemp, projected to reach $2.1 billion by 2020.
Private Labeling with Made by Hemp: What to Expect
We produce effective and exceptional quality products to keep your customers coming back to you for their CBD needs. With supplements like CBD, repeat business is very common and important to consider when making decisions for your brand.
With the presence of low-quality CBD supplements on the market, people can get discouraged about CBD wondering if it works for them. The real issue may be the product quality. When a customer tries something, and it works, its likely they remain loyal and spread the word about your brand.
When private labeling a CBD oil product with Made by Hemp, here’s what you’re getting:
- Tried-and-true formulations crafted in a professional facility, by an industry leader.
- Large product variety, including tinctures, concentrates, edibles, skin care, e-liquids, and softgels.
- Excellent support from a dedicated wholesale representative.
- Newsletter updates so you immediately receive important news.
- Free in-house label printing.
- (Optional) Label design services.
- Begin by completing our obligation-free form online (located at the bottom of this page). If you’re already partnered with us as a wholesaler or drop shipper, please reach out to your Made by Hemp representative.
- Our market experts will review your information and get in touch to discuss your company’s specific needs, and how we can best help you achieve the goals for your product line.
- Once the product is established, we move into the label design and approval process.
- You are responsible for reviewing and authorizing all material with your own FDA-compliant part to ensure proper compliance with your state and federal laws.
- We will provide you with a (free) label template that contains all of the required information. Following our design policy, your designer can add your information to our template or we can do that for you (fees apply).
- We will email you a digital proof of the final label to review and approve.
- Once the label is finalized and payment is received, the private label order will move into production.
Anytime you’re ready to order more of your private labeled CBD supplements, simply reach out to your Made by Hemp representative for a quick and hassle-free reorder experience.
Fulfillment Options and MOQs
Before placing your private label order, consider how you’d like the product to be fulfilled.
Fulfilled by You
The most common option, fulfillment by your company means that we’re shipping the finished products directly to you. You are responsible for warehousing and shipping to your customers.
- Minimum order: 100 units per SKU for the first order. After that, the MOQ is 250 units per SKU.
Fulfilled by Us
If you’re looking to have us warehouse your product and ship them out to your customers as you receive orders, this service is for you. Fees apply as we must allocate space in our warehouse for your products and process shipments.
- Minimum order: $10,000
• $2 pick-and-pack fee per item
• $5 for USPS First Class or $9 for USPS Priority per order
Made by Hemp Team
OUR CORE VALUES
Helping People | Adaptable | Passionate | Do the Right Thing
How to Get Started with Private Label CBD Hemp Oil
Start by filling out our no-obligation partner form.
Once you’ve completed that form, our private label specialists will reach out to you to answer all of your questions and finalize your request.
Ready to Start or Improve Your Brand?
Start a conversation below.